Latitude Festival 2017: Can you spot yourself in our day one gallery?
- Credit: PAUL JOHN BAYFIELD
The first full day of festivities at Latitude is now underway - and revellers have been arriving at Henham Park since Thursday for the festival's 12th year.
With pink sheep aplenty and an impressive line up of music, theatre and comedy, fans have flocked to the Southwold music extravanganza for the weekend.
The 1975 headline Friday night at the The Obelisk Arena whilst nineties rock band Placebo perform on the alternative BBC Music Stage.
Chart-toppers Mumford and Sons headline the main stage on Saturday night.
With a record 40,000 attendance, we've been having a look at how things are shaping up on day one of Latitude.
You may also want to watch:
With good weather predicted this weekend, here's a selection of the best photos from the first day of festivities.
See if you can spot your friends in our gallery and make sure to share with them if you do!
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub