Latitude 2017: The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes announced as headliners as first glimpse of line-up is revealed
The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes will headline one of the region's biggest music festivals this summer.
Organisers of Latitude announced the festival's line-up this morning, with the three big names being joined by the likes of Placebo, Jack Garratt and Fatboy Slim.
More than 30,000 people are expected to descend on Henham Park, near Southwold, for the 12th edition of the Suffolk festival which will take place between Thursday, July 13 and Sunday, July 16.
The festival's Facebook page said this year's line-up 'is set to be our biggest yet'.
Last year Maccabees, The National and New Order were the headline acts at the event which, in recent years, has also seen appearances from the likes of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Portishead, Alt-J, Thom Yorke and The Charlatans, to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
For 2017, others acts will include A Blaze of Feather, Glass Animals, Grandaddy, Jorja Smith, Kurupt FM, Loyle Carner, Lucy Rose, Maggie Rogers, Mavis Staples, Mount Kimbie, Ride, Sigrid, Soghn, The Divine Comedy, The Head and the Heart, The Horros, The Japaense House, The Lemon Twigs and Tinariwen.
Also making an appearance will be Imedla May, and Will Young's Summer Jazz Sessions - with organisers promising more to be announced soon.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts