Latitude 2017 branded “one of the best” as release date for next years tickets is announced
- Credit: Mike Page
Thousands of music lovers once again descended on Suffolk as Henham Park provided the back drop for Latitude 2017.
Visitors were thrilled by one of the UK's most eclectic and immersive festival experiences, and a release date for tickets to next year's event has already been announced.
Melvin Benn, managing director or Festival Republic which runs the event, said: 'Latitude 2017 has been one of the best, and most certainly the biggest Latitude yet – we welcomed 40,000 people to Henham Park this year. The 1975 gave a phenomenal debut headline performance on Friday night.
'Mumford and Sons and their Gentlemen of the Road Takeover brought with it so many memorable performances – notably their headline set which was simply unforgettable. Fleet Foxes rounded off the weekend in the only way they know how – it was stunning.
'Yet again, I'm blown away by our Latitude audience. I can't wait to see you all again next year.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Latitude Festival 2018 will be available from 10am on Thursday, July 20.
For more information visit: www.latitudefestival.com
MORE: LATITUDE FESTIVAL 2017
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk