Latest petrol situation in Lowestoft area
Petrol panic has gripped Lowestoft again tihs afternoon as some filling stations were closed to motorists
In Lowestoft the Tesco filling station on Leisure Way has closed again, even though it had been open again in the morning after closing yesterday.
The Esso service station Carlton Colville has also closed with a sign saying a tanker delivery was due.
The BP garage by Lowestoft's High Street has its pumps covered up.
The Morrison filling station by Kessingland and the Jet garage on the A12 Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft are still open. Both filling stations appeared busy.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area