Larling man handed Criminal Behaviour Order after drunk and disorderly behaviour
- Credit: Archant
A 58-year-old man from Larling, near Attleborough, has been handed a Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO).
It follows a number of incidents of drunk and disorderly behaviour in and around the Thetford and Attleborough areas by Stephen Garrod.
Garrod, of Watton Road, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' court on Friday, August 18.
He was handed a two-year CBO with a one-year conditional discharge and costs.
The provisions set out in behaviour order state that Garrod must not act in a way that causes or is likely to cause a nuisance, annoyance, alarm or distress to anyone not of the same household.
You may also want to watch:
This includes the use of foul, offensive, abusive or threatening language or behaviours against anyone, anywhere in a public place.
And he must not have an open vessel containing alcohol in a public place.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga