Large numbers of cannabis plants found at two homes in Great Yarmouth
Large numbers of cannabis plants were discovered by City of London police officers after they searched homes in Great Yarmouth on Friday.
The police carried out searches at three addresses Yarmouth on Friday (29 July) as part on an ongoing investigation by detectives into the supply of drugs in Central London.
City of London Police officers, supported by Norfolk Police, found large numbers of cannabis plants at two of the three addresses that were searched.
Three men, who were present at one of the addresses, have been arrested on suspicion of cultivation of cannabis.
One of the properties searched was in Nelson Road Central where there with several officer inside a house and around four police vehicles outside.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for City of London police said: 'All three men currently remain in police custody at this time and enquiries continue.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen