Fire crews battle blaze at Norwich home
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called on Friday morning after a shed fire spread to a nearby home.
The blaze started at around 7am on Vera Road in Hellesdon, Norwich, when flames from a garden shed spread to a nearby house.
Firefighters from Earlham and Sprowston attended, using main and hose reel jets for more than an hour to extinguish the fire.
An ambulance was also on scene, alongside police, who blocked off the road due to the large amount of smoke pouring from the house.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service has launched an investigation into the cause of the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich