Missing lamb discovered stuck in tree trunk by police sniffer dog
- Credit: Archant
A lamb missing for more than a week from a farm near Norwich has been sniffed out stuck in a tree stump by a police dog.
PD Harry, along with handler PC Dave Carter, discovered the lamb safe and well, but nestled inside a tree trunk, while on a 'leg stretch', according to the Norfolk and Suffolk Police Dogs unit.
They added: 'It's not just human lives that matter'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre