Seaside hotel hosts super model royal ahead of fashion week
- Credit: Archant
A hotel in Southwold has hosted Prince William and Harry's super model cousin for a pre-fashion week break.
Lady Amelia Windsor posted snaps of herself relaxing in low key sea-side splendour at the 4* Swan Hotel in Southwold.
The fashion princess, who was recently signed by the high profile model agency Storm, also happens to be actual royalty, sitting pretty at number 32 in line for the thrown.
Lady Amelia made the most of her two night break in the Suffolk town, enjoying morning strolls along the beach to the pier - admitting she even went for an 'early morning swim' in the waters – scouting bargains at Southwold market, exploring the area by bicycle and even paying a visit to nearby Norfolk town, Thetford.
If her Instagram feed is anything to by, the Suffolk coast made quite the impression on the celebrity royal.
You may also want to watch:
Over the two days she shared several casually filtered photos of the Swan Hotel and surrounding town with her 750,000 followers.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab