Knifepoint robbery in Great Yarmouth
A knifepoint robber stole cash from a teenager in Great Yarmouth.
The male victim was walking along Havelock Road at around 11.50pm on Friday when he was approached by a man close to the junction with Clarence Road.
They had a conversation before the second man threatened the victim with a knife.
A small quantity of cash was stolen before the offender headed off towards Queens Road.
The offender is described as a white man wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
DC Holly Beevis, of Great Yarmouth CID, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Call DC Beevis on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park