Knife held to man’s throat in Thetford service station robbery
A knife was held to a cashier's throat for the sake of a few hundred pounds during an armed robbery at a service station.
Police say two men raided the BP petrol station, on the A11 in Thetford Forest Park, on Saturday night.
One man stood at the door of the shop whilst a second, described as wearing black bottoms, black trainers and a black coat with the hood up held a knife to the cashier's neck forcing him to open the till.
Around £300 was taken before the suspects fled the scene on foot into the forest.
Site manager Saran Logan said that the member of staff involved in the incident was unharmed but had taken a few days off to recover.
You may also want to watch:
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed two men acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more