Kitchen blaze at Holt business premises
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
The kitchen of a business premises in Holt town centre was damaged by fire this morning.
The fire broke out just after 2am at the property on the High Street. Fire crews wearing breathing apparatus used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze. A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hotspots.
No-one was hurt in the incident that was dealt with by 2.36am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument