King’s Lynn Town Guides help locals discover and enjoy historic town
- Credit: Ivor Rowlands
Three organisations from King's Lynn enjoyed a guided tour around town in the sunshine.
Members of the North Wootton WI booked a Historic Walk on a sunny Tuesday afternoon with town guide Ian Stuart.
Staff from the King's Lynn Job Centre enjoyed an evening out after work on the Old Lynn, New Pubs walk with Ivor Rowlands.
Town Guide Peter Jackson led four groups who attended the Festival Too Family Friendly walk, including Festival Too vice-chairman Mark Stanford.
Mr Stanford said: 'I've lived in King's Lynn for all of my 57 years and think it's amazing how much there is still to discover about the town.'
You may also want to watch:
Town Guides chairman Bob Price said: 'Most of our regular walks are attended by visitors and tourists, but we are always pleased to get bookings for local people.'
For details about the guided walks, visit: www.kingslynntownguides.co.uk.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days