Flooding in town centre market place
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk town is currently experiencing a problem with flooding in the centre of town.
Part of the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn is flooded.
A burst water main outside the Corn Exchange is causing the issue.
Anglian Water are on site trying to resolve the issue.
Cars are slowly driving through the affected area.
You may also want to watch:
An Anglian Water spokesperson said, "We are currently dealing with a burst water main outside the Corn Exchange on Tuesday Market Place in Kings Lynn.
"Our team are onsite and working to isolate the main for a repair to be completed.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
"Some properties nearby may be experiencing loss of water or low pressure which we are hoping to have back to normal as quickly as possible.
"We would like to apologise to our customers who have been affected."