West Norfolk high Street suffers blow as another shop closes its doors for good
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn High Street has been delivered a further blow, as yet another store is closing down.
Card Market, a sister shop to WHSmith, put signs up in its windows on Wednesday stating it would close on February 19.
The shop is throwing a half price sale on everything in store, excluding their Valentines gifts and cards. The sign also thanked customers.
It is not yet known if any of the employees will be relocated or offered alternative employment in a WHSmith store.
Card Market is the latest to shut up shop in the town centre and first of the year ,following the closure of Next and Blue Inc at the latter part of last year.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for WHSmith said: 'We can confirm that the Cardmarket store in King's Lynn will be closing when the lease expires.'
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash