King’s Lynn Festival Chorus set for celebratory concert
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Festival Chorus is preparing for a celebratory concert next month.
Forte for Forty is the second performance in the group's 40th anniversary season.
It will be staged on Saturday, April 8 (7.30pm), at their home venue of St Nicholas Chapel, in the town's St Ann's Street.
A spokesman for the chorus said: 'The programme is a smorgasbord of choral delights, from Abba to Zadok the Priest, many selected by our members.
'It's a selection from our vast repertoire, from Byrd, Bach, Brahms as well as Carl Orff, with a few surprises along the way too. A great evening in store for all.' Tickets priced at £14 (under-18s free) are available from the Corn Exchange on 01553 764864.
You may also want to watch:
Seating in the chapel is zoned, so booking early will help secure the area of your choice.
For more on the festival chorus, click here.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument