King’s Lynn shoe shop reopening in August
- Credit: Archant
The King's Lynn branch of Deichmann has closed its doors until August in order to finish refurbishment work.
Shelves at the store have been cleared to make room for improvements worth £210,000, with work already underway.
It will relaunch on Saturday, August 3, with a reopening ceremony which will include free shoes for the first 25 customers, limited edition bags for the first 500 customers, games and special offers.
The shoe chain said refurbishments will focus on making it more convenient for shoppers.
Clare Scotney, store manager of Deichmann Kings Lynn, said: "We're really excited to be re-opening our doors in King's Lynn, and have missed our loyal shoppers while we've been closed. We can't wait to show off the transformation our store has had and welcome in the shoppers of the Vancouver Quarter."
You may also want to watch:
The retailer currently operates 3,989 stores worldwide employing 39,564 people, with just under 100 branches in the UK.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 4 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 5 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online