Can you spot yourself at King’s Lynn Classic Car Day?
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn was transported back in time as more than 200 classic vehicles went on display in the town centre.
King's Lynn Classic Car Day returned on Sunday, September 15 with vintage, classic and iconic vehicles from the last 100 years filling the Tuesday Market Place.
It formed part of Heritage Open Days, which sees historic buildings around the country opened to the public.
Graham Middleton, the borough council's cabinet member for business development, said: "People filled the square looking at the cars and enjoying the live music provided by Carnaby Sounds and the Summertime Kings.
"This is the last event of our summer programme in King's Lynn. The weather has been perfect and it has once again proved to be one of our most popular events."
You may also want to watch:
Cars of every era were on display with the oldest dating from 1904, an Oldsmobile Curve Dash, through to an all-electric 2019 Jaguar I Pace.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?