More than 150 households hit by power cuts
- Credit: Archant
Scores of homes in the west of the county have woken up without electricity after a series of power cuts.
UK Power Networks is reporting outages in nine separate postcode areas in the King's Lynn and Downham Market areas, with more than 150 households affected.
Live power cut updates are reporting that 162 households are without power, with electricity not anticipated to be restored until late this morning.
Homes in the following postcode areas are affected:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 4 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 7 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 8 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 9 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 10 Caravan left dumped near beach for several years will be removed
PE34 3 PE34 4
Power is expected to be restored between 10.30am and 11.30am.