KFC on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich to close permanently
- Credit: Archant
KFC has confirmed that its branch on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich is to remain closed permanently.
The restaurant had been closed since the beginning of April due to 'essential maintenance work' but it has now been revealed that the closure is permanent.
A KFC spokesperson said: 'We're always evaluating the location of our restaurants so they are in the best areas to meet demand, and have taken the decision to close our Prince of Wales Road restaurant in Norwich.
'All team members are being offered opportunities at other restaurants nearby.'
The store was one of four KFC's in the Norwich area and it is not known what is behind the decision to close the restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
The fast food chain still has stores on Mile Cross Lane, Longwater Retail Park and in Chapelfield Shopping Centre.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage