Judges appeal for your opinions on community bookshop
- Credit: Archant
Judges are looking for extra feedback from the public to decide if a South Norfolk community bookshop deserves a national award.
Kett's Books in Wymondham has been chosen as an East of England Regional Finalist in a competition to choose the 2018 British Book Awards Independent Bookshop of the Year.
A Kett's Books spokesperson said: 'Since we said we deserve the award because we are such a strong community, it would be wonderful to have you backing us up!'
'We kept the shop open when it risked permanent closure, we were open every day during the snow, and we'll be here and open when Wymondham town centre becomes all but inaccessible due to the upcoming road works.'
The closing date for commenting is Wednesday March 15.
You may also want to watch:
To support Kett's visit: www.thebookseller.com/tell-us-about-your-favourite-independent-bookshop
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17