Kerry Haigh jailed for 14 weeks after crashing Mercedes into six parked cars
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been jailed for 14 weeks for a string of crimes.
On Saturday morning police were called to Tolhouse Street in Great Yarmouth, after a silver Mercedes collided with six parked cars.
Police officers attended and found the driver had made off from the scene.
They later tracked down Kerry Haigh, 32, of no fixed abode and arrested her and charged her with several crimes.
She appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday morning and was sentenced to a total of 14 weeks in prison.
You may also want to watch:
She was jailed for 10 weeks for taking a vehicle without the owners' consent, two weeks for assault and two weeks for making off without payment, to be served consecutively.
She was also sentenced to two weeks in prison for breach of a criminal behaviour order (CBO) and two weeks for theft to be served concurrently.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
She was also fined £100 for the breach of her CBO and has been banned from driving for 18 months.