Kasabian set to perform in Norwich as part of new UK tour
- Credit: PA
British band Kasabian are set to come to Norwich this year, bringing some of their classic tunes and something new “for the mosh pit to bounce to”.
The band are making a return to touring with 15 shows, which will kick off from October 13 at the 02 Academy, in Glasgow.
And for fans in Norfolk, they are set to appear at the University of East Anglia on Sunday, October 24.
The tour will also include a hometown show at Leicester’s De Montfort Hall on October 27 and climaxing at London’s O2 Academy Brixton on November 2.
Kasabian was one of the most successful UK bands of the 2000s, formed by Tom Meighan, songwriter Serge Pizzorno, bass player Chris Edwards and lead guitarist Chris Karloff. Drummer Ian Matthews joined the group in 2004.
But in 2020, Kasabian frontman Mr Meighan announced that he would be stepping down from the band after admitting to assaulting his partner.
Sergio, Chris and Ian said: “We’re incredibly excited to announce these intimate shows. We love our band, our music and our fans too much to ever stop.”
Sign up for pre-sale tickets here https://forms.sonymusicfans.com/campaign/upeg5d6iogbpaj9/ - closing at 11.59pm Tuesday June 1.
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 8 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 9 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 10 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
Tickets go on general sale Friday, June 4 at 10.00am.