Mum who snapped Harry and Meghan on her mobile and made thousands is off to photograph crowds at Windsor
- Credit: Archant
A single mum from Norfolk who made thousands from a picture of the Royal couple she snapped on her phone has been hired to photograph the crowds in Windsor tomorrow.
Karen Anvil photographed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle walking to church on Christmas Day with Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge.
She was standing in the crowds of well wishers who traditionally gather outside Sandringham Church, where the Queen and her family attend morning service on December 25.
The picture of the two Royal couples smiling at the camera went viral on social media and made all the front pages the following day.
Ms Anvil, 40, who lives in Watlington near, King's Lynn and works at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, said earnings from the picture had been 'life changing'.
You may also want to watch:
While she has not revealed the amount, the money has helped her to pay off debts and help towards her daughter Rachel's university fees.
She later met Prince Harry, who told her he hoped the picture had made her a lot of money.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
Tomorrow she will be in the grounds of Windsor Castle taking pictures for the BBC.