Just two weeks left to register for Great Yarmouth Battle of the Bands
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Musicians hoping to compete in the recently revived Battle of the Bands competition have less than two weeks to sign up their acts.
Hosted by the Anchorage Trust, the competition is offering a wealth of prizes for the victor, including a slot supporting the UK Foo Fighters at the Tower Arena.
The event was officially launched over the May Bank Holiday weekend, with a concert headlined by Nirvana UK, with the first bands signing up on the night.
However, now aspiring musicians have until the Wednesday, May 24 to register their interest in the competition, which will see heats take place at the Tower Arena on alternate Wednesdays from May 31.
Each heat will see three bands battle it out, before moving onto a final at a later date.
You may also want to watch:
The overall winner of the competition will receive a support slot for the leading Foo Fighters Tribute band, the opportunity to record their own album and £1,000 of music shop vouchers.
To register, email email@example.com or visit Battle of the Bands Great Yarmouth 2017 on Facebook.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 5 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 9 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 10 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city