Fears for safety of 46-year-old man missing from North Walsham area
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 46-year-old man who is missing from the North Walsham area.
Julian Gaunt, of The Street in Honing, was reported missing at 10.50pm on Monday, November 19 and he could be in the Norwich area.
Inspector Nick Palin said: 'Julian spoke to a family member at 6pm on Monday but he has not been seen or heard from since.
'There was a possible sighting of Julian in Norwich, close to the UEA, at about 1.15pm on Tuesday, November 20, however, we are concerned for his welfare and we would urge anyone who may have seen him to contact police.'
He is white, about 5ft 9 tall, of stocky build, with receding hair and a beard. He's wearing a black Barbour-style coat, jeans, grey shoes, and carrying a black Karrimor rucksack with a red front.
You may also want to watch:
Call Norfolk police immediately on 101.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night