Police awaiting phone downloads in investigation into man’s death
- Credit: Archant
An inquest review was held today (Monday) over the death of Jorens Kaktabuls.
Mr Kaktabuls, 38, died on July 9 in Thetford.
His body was found in Canons Walk after police were called due to a concern for his safety.
Area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake said: 'This case is still under investigation by the police.'
She said they were awaiting telephone downloads to complete the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Another review will be held on November 16.
At the time of Mr Kaktabuls' death residents on the Redcastle Furze estate described him as a 'lovely' man who could often been seen walking his dog.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
One resident, who did not want to be named said: 'I feel sorry he has gone.'