Police awaiting phone downloads in investigation into man’s death
- Credit: Archant
An inquest review was held today (Monday) over the death of Jorens Kaktabuls.
Mr Kaktabuls, 38, died on July 9 in Thetford.
His body was found in Canons Walk after police were called due to a concern for his safety.
Area coroner for Norfolk Yvonne Blake said: 'This case is still under investigation by the police.'
She said they were awaiting telephone downloads to complete the investigation.
Another review will be held on November 16.
At the time of Mr Kaktabuls' death residents on the Redcastle Furze estate described him as a 'lovely' man who could often been seen walking his dog.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
One resident, who did not want to be named said: 'I feel sorry he has gone.'