Join the Ramblers on walks across Somerleyton and Ellough
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up over the coming days.
On Sunday, June 18, a nine-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Somerleyton area on Angles Way/Camps Heath.
Walkers are asked to meet at the Duke's Head public house car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
For more details about the walk, you can call 07870 978 759.
On Wednesday, June 21 a five-mile walk will be held in the Ellough area. Meet at North Cove Church at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about this walk, you can call 07743 092 850.
Forthcoming events include a coach walk on July 30, and the annual meeting of the Waveney Ramblers' group for 2017, at the Quaker Hall in Beccles, on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.