Join the colourful dash to raise funds for EACH
- Credit: submitted
People are being urged to don their running shoes and join in some colourful fun to raise funds for East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
The nook 5km Colour Dash is set to take place on May 3 at Eaton Park in Norwich.
The money raised will go towards the charity's £10m the nook appeal to create a new hospice in Framingham Earl, just outside Norwich.
The Duchess of Cambridge launched the nook appeal in November and the new building will be a replacement for the existing facility at Quidenham, which is becoming rapidly outdated.
The colour dash will see runners showered with clouds of coloured powder at each 1km mark of the 5km route.
You may also want to watch:
Lindsey Sanford, from EACH, said: 'It is just a fantastic event and so different. It is great for all ages and you don't have to rush around the route either. As well as having fun you will also be helping a really important appeal.'
For more information and to register interest in taking part visit www.each.org.uk/the-nook
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout