Join RAF Marham aircraft technician Ryan Green in running a marathon for EACH
- Credit: Courtesy of EACH
An RAF technician is encouraging people to go the extra mile to raise money for a children's charity.
Ryan Green, 25, an aircraft technician at RAF Marham, from Ipswich, will be running the London Marathon on April 22 to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
As part of his fundraising, Mr Green is asking supporters to run the same distance over the course of the month. Anyone who completes the challenge will receive an EACH medal.
Mr Green said: 'I've not set myself a target of how much I hope to raise. All I can say is that I'm doing everything I possibly can to raise as much money as possible for this worthy cause.
'I'm currently holding a similar challenge this month in aid of the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund and I've raised over £600.'
To join Mr Green in running 26.2 miles in April, visit www.charityrun.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Those looking for a more intellectual challenge can support Mr Green by taking part in a quiz night at Ipswich School Sports Centre on Friday, February 23, at 7.30pm. Teams of up to six are welcome, with the cost £5 per head. Call 07490 237912 or email email@example.com to book your place.
To sponsor Mr Green, visit www.justgiving.com/Ryan-Green15.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns