Retired toyshop director takes stunning aerial photos
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images showing some of Norfolk's most iconic sights have been captured from the cockpit of a tiny plane by a former toy shop manager.
John Fielding, of Upton Road, Norwich, spends around 50 hours a year flying a microlight aircraft from a field in Long Stratton.
Mr Fielding, 59, said: "My idea of a great time is to bimble above the beautiful Norfolk countryside and look for things of beauty to photograph.
"We are lucky to have an incredibly beautiful and diverse coastline which is always in a state of change. I've taken hundreds of images around our coastline, partly because of their beauty but also to document the physical changes that are taking place."
Mr Fielding retired four years ago, after spending most of his career as managing director of Norwich's Langleys toy shop.
To see more of his photos, visit www.flickr.com/photos/john_fielding.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Restaurants and pubs reopening outdoors in April