Retired toyshop director takes stunning aerial photos
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images showing some of Norfolk's most iconic sights have been captured from the cockpit of a tiny plane by a former toy shop manager.
John Fielding, of Upton Road, Norwich, spends around 50 hours a year flying a microlight aircraft from a field in Long Stratton.
Mr Fielding, 59, said: "My idea of a great time is to bimble above the beautiful Norfolk countryside and look for things of beauty to photograph.
"We are lucky to have an incredibly beautiful and diverse coastline which is always in a state of change. I've taken hundreds of images around our coastline, partly because of their beauty but also to document the physical changes that are taking place."
Mr Fielding retired four years ago, after spending most of his career as managing director of Norwich's Langleys toy shop.
To see more of his photos, visit www.flickr.com/photos/john_fielding.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats