WATCH: Jimmy Bullard joins Grant Holt for wrestling match
- Credit: Archant
City legend Grant Holt has been joined in the ring but a fellow footballing talent.
Former Hull City player Jimmy Bullard joined Holt to take part in a tag team match against Alexander Young and Tony Knight for the WAW Heavy Weight World Championship.
Sky Bet posted a video on Youtube of the former footballers taking on the wrestlers with scenes of Bullard getting well and truly beat-up.
Since making his debut for Norwich based WAW in September last year, the Knight wrestling family where WWE starlet Paige rose to fame, fans have been waiting to see Holt, 37, back in action.
In the video Holt shows Bullard some of his favourite moves and how to sell. Selling is when a wrestler makes a convincing fall or appears injured.
You may also want to watch:
Bullard then takes on the Norwich wrestling duo with a slamming finish.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident