Can you give lovely Jigzaw the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He could just be the missing piece in your life - but now you have a chance to offer lovely Jigzaw the dog a new home.
The two-year-old greyhound, who is currently being looked after at Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre, is said to be 'looking for a quiet home where he can stretch out those long legs in a comfy bed'.
A spokesman from the centre added: 'He is looking for a relaxed adult-only home where he can go on gentle walks and enjoy the country life.
'He would like to be the only dog in the home where he can have your love all to himself.
'Jigzaw can live with older teens that are aged 16 and over.
'He adores playing with soft toys and loves his treats. He travels well and thinks car rides are awesome!
'He will need a fully fenced garden where he can go for a nice sprint and afterwards have a sleep in a lovely warm home.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
'He will make an excellent companion and laid back friend.'
If you can offer Jigzaw a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.ukDogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.