Can you give lovely Jigzaw the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
He could just be the missing piece in your life - but now you have a chance to offer lovely Jigzaw the dog a new home.
The two-year-old greyhound, who is currently being looked after at Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre, is said to be 'looking for a quiet home where he can stretch out those long legs in a comfy bed'.
A spokesman from the centre added: 'He is looking for a relaxed adult-only home where he can go on gentle walks and enjoy the country life.
'He would like to be the only dog in the home where he can have your love all to himself.
'Jigzaw can live with older teens that are aged 16 and over.
You may also want to watch:
'He adores playing with soft toys and loves his treats. He travels well and thinks car rides are awesome!
'He will need a fully fenced garden where he can go for a nice sprint and afterwards have a sleep in a lovely warm home.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
'He will make an excellent companion and laid back friend.'
If you can offer Jigzaw a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.ukDogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.