Jewellery taken from Old Buckenham home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Jewellery has been stolen from a home in Old Buckenham, near Attleborough.
The break-in happened on Thursday, April 14 at Hargham Road between 7.15pm and 9.30pm.
Entrance to the home was gained via an insecure rear window and a number of low-value jewellery items were taken.
Following the burglary, police are reminding residents to be vigilant and make sure doors and windows are locked before leaving their property.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or noticed anything unusual in the area around the times stated, is asked to contact Det Con Dan Rayner at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimesoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?