Jewellery stolen from Hingham home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Jewellery was stolen after a home in a south Norfolk town was burgled.
The crime happened on Bond Street, Hingham, between Attleborough and Dereham.
It took place sometime between 7pm on Friday, September 8 and 4pm on Sunday, September 10.
The suspect(s) got into the property through a first floor open window.
After getting into the house, they stole some jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police are appealing for witnesses of the burglary and are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area over the weekend period.
Witnesses or anyone with information in relation to the crime should contact T/Detective Lee Marriner at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.