Jessica’s Wish to rock the broads
- Credit: Susan Goreham
A charity night promises to light up the Broads in a night of music and performance to raise money to support grieving families.
Jessica's Wish Rocks the Broads will be taking place at Hoveton Village Hall on Saturday 29.
The night is raising money to purchase a Cuddle Cot for East Anglia's Children's Hospital (EACH), a piece of equipment that allows grieving parents to spend time with their babies.
Starting at midday until 8pm there will be bands playing, a large inflatable zone, craft, gift and food stalls and a performance from dance group Unique Identity.
Organisers Robert and Susan Goreham started fundraiing in 2014 in memory of their daughter who was stillborn in 2006. The NNUH did not have a Cuddle Cot at the time and they had limited time with their baby.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Goreham said: 'No other parent should have to spend so little time with their departed babies.'
Tickets are £2 and children get in for free.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument