Jessica’s Wish to light up Norwich City Hall to mark baby loss awareness week
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
A Norfolk charity is to light up Norwich City Hall this weekend to mark baby loss awareness week.
The event, organised by Jessica's Wish, features live music and a balloon release from 7pm on Sunday, October 15.
During the evening, the lights outside City Hall will also be changed to blue and pink as part of the event.
People are also invited to place candles on the steps of city hall.
Baby loss awareness week aims to give people the chance to talk openly about the issue.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/baby-loss-awareness-week-2017/
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer