Jessica’s Wish to light up Norwich City Hall to mark baby loss awareness week
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
A Norfolk charity is to light up Norwich City Hall this weekend to mark baby loss awareness week.
The event, organised by Jessica's Wish, features live music and a balloon release from 7pm on Sunday, October 15.
During the evening, the lights outside City Hall will also be changed to blue and pink as part of the event.
People are also invited to place candles on the steps of city hall.
Baby loss awareness week aims to give people the chance to talk openly about the issue.
For more information visit www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/baby-loss-awareness-week-2017/
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call