Inquest opens into baby who did not wake from a nap
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
An eighteen-month-old girl died at a Norwich hospital after being found unresponsive, a coroner's court heard.
Jessica Lacey Duggan died on October 25 at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
Jessica, who was born on April 15 2017, lived at Bradenham Road, Shipdham.
Jessica's parents Danielle and Jason previously told this newspaper they realised their daughter had stopped breathing during her nap at 4.30pm on October 25, after the family spent the day out shopping.
At an inquest opening held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Monday, November 26, senior coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake adjourned the case for a pre-inquest review to be held on January 8.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze