Jarrold to take over Norwich Cathedral café
- Credit: Archant
Two famous Norwich institutions have joined forces.
Jarrold will take over the management of the Refectory Café at Norwich Cathedral on September 16.
Café staff will carry on under the new management.
The Dean of Norwich, the Very Rev Jane Hedges, said: "We recognised the need to appoint experts in the field to manage the Refectory Café and to take it forward.
"This is a route taken by many cathedrals across the country that want to offer hospitality as part of their ministry but do not always have the expertise in house.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to working with Jarrold who have strong links with local suppliers."
John Adams, Jarrold trading and marketing director, said the firm was delighted to be working with Norwich Cathedral.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
He said: "It is great timing ahead of a busy year next year at the cathedral and Jarrold celebrating its 250th anniversary."