Chance to browse Norwich department store at night, shop discounts and enter prize draws
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers can explore a department store after-hours, enjoy fashion shows and receive expert beauty advice.
Jarrold, in Norwich, will open its doors to the public from 6pm to 9pm on Wednesday, April 25, when it would usually be closed.
Fashion shows displaying new season looks will take place at 6.45pm and 7.30pm, prize draws of £200 in shopping vouchers will be held and experts will be on hand for advice and demonstrations in the Beauty Hall.
Shoppers can snap up 20pc discounts on fashion and menswear, 10pc on beauty, books and deli and an extra 10pc on cookshop goods.
The store's GoGo Hare will also be revealed in the book department at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be free parking at St Andrew's car park from 5pm to 9.30pm. Visitors should present their invitation when they leave.
Visitors can register here, but can also just arrive at 6pm on the night.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies