Norwich Science Festival headliner revealed
- Credit: CBS /Landov
Chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall will headline Norwich Science Festival this October.
The 85-year-old is considered the world's foremost authority on the primate and counts Angelina Jolie and Colin Firth as fans.
Dr Goodall, who has been the subject of over 40 films, will be in conversation with Professor Ben Garrod at Norwich Cathedral on Thursday, October 24 to discuss her career as a conservationist and work as a UN Messenger of Peace.
Natalie Bailey, festival producer, said: "It's an absolute honour to host the inspirational and revered conservationist Dr Jane Goodall."
Norwich Science Festival will take place at venues across the city from October 18 - October 26.
You may also want to watch:
The line up also features talks from celebrities, experiments and hands-on science.
The full line-up will be announced and on sale on August 21 at 9am at norwichsciencefestival.co.uk.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors