Jacket worn by Ed Sheeran when he performed alongside Elton John at the Grammys among more than 100 items of clothing up for auction
- Credit: EACH
A Burberry suit jacket worn on stage by Ed Sheeran at the 2013 Grammy Awards goes on auction today alongside more than 100 other items of clothing worn by the Suffolk singer.
The 25-year-old wore the jacket when he performed alongside Elton John and it still has a $20 bill and a taxi company card in one pocket.
The auction is being held by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) and other lots on offer include a Duffer of St George T-shirt he wore to the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2011 and a Jack Wills hoody which he has been pictured wearing at a recording studio next to world-renowned DJ Martin Garrix.
The 'Thinking Out Loud' singer has been an EACH Ambassador since 2014 and has become known for donating his clothes and old instruments to the charity, helping it to bring in thousands of pounds.
The auction comes after the sale of Mr Sheeran's teenage drum kit last week – which made £2,650 for the charity.
The singing sensation will also raise funds for the EACH nook appeal – a £10 million campaign to transform children's palliative care across Norfolk, including building a new hospice - by performing live at a gala dinner in the Natural History Museum's famous Hintze Hall later this month.
• The eBay auction runs from today until Sunday, 20 November, with lots to appear from 7pm this evening at http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/eastangliachildrenshospices and close from 6pm on the Sunday.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000