Norwich City footballer Ivo Pinto and partner welcome baby girl into the world
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City footballer Ivo Pinto and his partner Carolina Ribeiro have welcomed a baby girl into the world.
Pinto made the announcement on Twitter on Wednesday at 9.23pm.
'Camila has arrived! Couldn't be more happy and grateful with this little baby!' he Tweeted.
'Thank you Carolina Ribeiro for being the most beautiful and brave mother.'
He did not provide any further details.
You may also want to watch:
Born in Portugal, the 28-year-old joined Norwich in the 2015/16 season.
He has captained the side but recently suffered a freak knee injury while climbing out of his car.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker