Is this the healthiest village in Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The secret to a long and healthy life may sit with a village in north Norfolk.
Three of the residents of Kettlestone, which only has a population of around 200 people, recently celebrated birthdays of 90 years or more.
Pat Dickson reached the milestone on February 17, Paddy Greenwood was 90 on January 14, and George Manuel was 96 on November 2.
A parish councillor, who has served the community for more than 35 years, admitted it was 'fairly unusual'.
But Roger Townsin said he did not know the secret of the village's success.
You may also want to watch:
'Kettlestone only has about 200 inhabitants in the whole of the parish so they do represent a measurable percentage within the community,' he said.
'Pat Dickson is well known in the Fakenham area - I have known her for nearly 40 years; George Manuel was 96 on November 2, 2016 - I have known George for 18 years; and Paddy Greenwood, who was 90 on January 14.'
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media