Is this the biggest display of festive lights in East Anglia?
- Credit: Archant
Glowing golden reindeers, a nativity scene and a pony dressed as Rudolph the reindeer are just some of hundreds of illuminations spread over three acres of the Fens.
With more than a million lights switched on, husband-and-wife team Robert and Amanda Dempsey believe they have one of the biggest and best Christmas light displays in East Anglia.
Open from 5pm to 9pm every night, the couple's home at Willow House, Duncombe's Road in Turves, near March, in Cambridgeshire, is proving to be a major attraction – and it's all in aid of a good cause.
Last year's display brought in £2,200, and this year Mr and Mrs Dempsey hope to at least double that sum.
'We've already raised £1,200 for Cancer Research UK and it's only the beginning of December', said Mr Dempsey. 'Everybody has been touched by the charity in one way or another.'
Mr and Mrs Dempsey have set themselves a fundraising target of £4,000 to £5,000 this year.
For more information, visit http://willowhousechristmaslights.co.uk
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 7 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight
Have you got a fantastic festive display? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your photos to www.iwitness24.co.uk.