WATCH: A car driving IN the Norfolk Broads
- Credit: Archant
In a scene reminiscent of a Bond film, a car has been filmed being driven along the Norfolk Broads.
Roger Moore, starring as James Bond in The Spy Who Loved Me, once famously took a submersible Lotus Esprit car deep under the waves in the Bahamas at part of the 1977 film.
But people on the water at Wroxham were both shaken and stirred to see a similar scene on the Norfolk Broads at Wroxham earlier this month.
A blue convertible car was filmed making its way along the river at Wroxham with three people, two men and a woman, on board the blue-coloured vessel waving at those looking on in amazement as they slowly made their way past ducks, swans and other vessels.
One of those bemused onlookers was Gary Bartlett who posted the unbelievable footage on Facebook with the caption "I've seen it all now".
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bartlett, 52, a director at Secret Getaways in Norfolk, said: "It was just one of those things, I thought I've never seen that before!
"We were just in the right place at the right time. Everyone was look at that, look at that."
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’