Spot yourself in the Wymondham New Years Day 10k run
- Credit: Archant
Commonwealth Games athlete Iona Lake was among the winners of the Wymondham New Years Day 10k race.
More than 650 runners took part in the race around the roads of the town, with Jack White coming home in first place in just over 32 minutes.
Runners from across the county and beyond took part, with Dereham Runners, Norfolk Gazelles, Bungay Black Dogs, and Great Yarmouth Road Runners out in force, alongside runners from Cirencester, Basingstoke and the Isle of Man.
Race organiser Andrew Lane said: 'I was very pleased with the turnout which was about 50 more than last year. The conditions were great and everyone liked the marshalling as well.
'The New Years Day run has been going well over 15 years now and it is a very well supported local race.
You may also want to watch:
'There were lots of familiar faces from local running clubs so it is a well regarded event in the calender.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 5 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment