People invited to join organisation supporting needs of older Broadland residents
- Credit: PA
People are invited to join an organisation aimed at championing the needs and aspirations of older residents living in Broadland.
The Broadland Older People's Partnership helps people maintain their health and provides them with information about support available in the district.
The free organisation also keeps members informed about possible scams in the area.
Members receive a newsletter three times a year and are invited to meetings to hear from a variety of speakers.
The group's committee includes dementia and scam 'champions' who can share their knowledge.
You may also want to watch:
It is free to join the group and membership is open to all people living in Broadland aged 55 and over.
To join, call 07544170618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
For more information visit www.broadland.gov.uk
Are you launching a new group? Email email@example.com