Investigation continues after two men in their 20s die in Horsham St Faith crash
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Investigations continue today after two men died following a crash on the A140 at Horsham St Faith on Saturday morning.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened at about 8am and involved a red LDV Maxus, which was travelling towards Aylsham, and a black Honda Civic, which was travelling towards Norwich.
The driver and passenger in the Honda, both men in their 20s, died at the scene.
It is understood that police have identified the two men and are contacting their family members.
The driver of the LDV was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
The road was blocked in both directions between Church Street and Manor Road junctions until about 2.30pm.
On Monday, a man in his 40s was killed on the A140 at Hevingham after his car crashed into a tree.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
• Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.