Investigation continues after two men in their 20s die in Horsham St Faith crash
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Investigations continue today after two men died following a crash on the A140 at Horsham St Faith on Saturday morning.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened at about 8am and involved a red LDV Maxus, which was travelling towards Aylsham, and a black Honda Civic, which was travelling towards Norwich.
The driver and passenger in the Honda, both men in their 20s, died at the scene.
It is understood that police have identified the two men and are contacting their family members.
The driver of the LDV was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where he remains in a critical but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked in both directions between Church Street and Manor Road junctions until about 2.30pm.
On Monday, a man in his 40s was killed on the A140 at Hevingham after his car crashed into a tree.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
• Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.