International artist Kate Dimbleby to run singing workshops
- Credit: Archant
Breckland Council's Silver Social programme is back in January with a new workshop held by internationally acclaimed artist Kate Dimbleby, who will be touring libraries across the district.
The project, which launched in autumn, offers daytime activities, including workshops and performances, aimed at older residents in rural communities.
Ms Dimblebey will lead Sing Your Song workshops at libraries across Breckland. She will help residents explore their voice, listen and remember the songs that inspire them. No previous experience is necessary to attend and everyone is welcome to join in, or just sit and enjoy the company
It will be at Dereham Library on January 16, from 10am-11.30am, Shipdham Church on February 21, from 2pm-3.30pm and Mattishall Church Rooms on February 22 from 2pm-3.30pm.
For more information, e mail email@example.com, call 01362 656852, or go to www.thesilversocial.com.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day