International artist Kate Dimbleby to run singing workshops
- Credit: Archant
Breckland Council's Silver Social programme is back in January with a new workshop held by internationally acclaimed artist Kate Dimbleby, who will be touring libraries across the district.
The project, which launched in autumn, offers daytime activities, including workshops and performances, aimed at older residents in rural communities.
Ms Dimblebey will lead Sing Your Song workshops at libraries across Breckland. She will help residents explore their voice, listen and remember the songs that inspire them. No previous experience is necessary to attend and everyone is welcome to join in, or just sit and enjoy the company
It will be at Dereham Library on January 16, from 10am-11.30am, Shipdham Church on February 21, from 2pm-3.30pm and Mattishall Church Rooms on February 22 from 2pm-3.30pm.
For more information, e mail email@example.com, call 01362 656852, or go to www.thesilversocial.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK